Thursday, November 21, 2013

Vintage Car Photography



I thought that I would share a personal project that I am working on.  I recently toured the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum in Auburn, Indiana.  There are 120 vintage cars from the 30s and earlier displayed in like new condition. I photographed many of these spectacular automobiles.  Unfortunately, there is a lot of light from the windows and distracting ropes and signage, but not really cluttered backgrounds.  The first photo is the final product. The second image will give you an idea of what I had to work with. I would like your thoughts.  Image adjusted in Lightroom 5.2 and Photoshop CC.  Olympus OMD-EM5.  Incidentally, I recommend a visit to the ACD Museum.  The staff is very friendly toward photographers and the guides are extremely knowledgeable.  And, of course the subject matter is breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment