Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Colorado Fall Portraits


Hi.  I love this photo.  I was surprised that the fall color held on so long in Colorado.  This incredible mountain of yellow and gold leaves piled up in my daughter's front yard and gave me the opportunity to take this Fall photo of Heather and my granddaughter, Savannah.  I processed this in Lightroom.  I did basic adjustments in Raw then I used Lightroom's Adjustment Brush to create a layer over the girls.  I then brightened and sharpened them. Next I used Lightroom's Radial Tool and created a layer surrounding Heather and Savannah.  I then adjusted the brightness etc.  of the area surrounding my subject.  Finally I cropped the image, blurred some of the background in Photoshop and created a Yellow Stroke (frame} around the image.

I am printing an 8X10 in additon to a slew of X6 images.  I hope that you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment