Monday, February 16, 2015

iPhone Photography Convenience

I never thought that I would be saying this. Lynn & I recently returned from a two week Colorado trip skiing and visiting with our daughter and granddaughter. 99% of my photos were taken with my new iPhone 6. 
It is so convenient to be in a restaurant and to hand a camera over to a server that they use everyday rather than asking them to figure out the knobs and settings on my regular camera. 
This is my granddaughter arriving at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge after her first ski lesson. 
Lynn's chili rellenos at Mi Casa. 
This is one was taken with my friend Jeff's iPhone which has a waterproof case. 

I certainly look forward to taking my DSLR back out of the bag, but it certainly was a fun experience just using my new iPhone on this trip. 








No comments:

Post a Comment