Monday, December 22, 2014

Nikon D750 Photos - First Look


Here are a few of my first photos taken in low light with my Nikon D750 full frame camera and the 24-120mm f4.0 lens.  All of these photos were taken hand held at f4.0 and ISO 3200.   These pictures were photographed at Safety Harbor Florida's December 3rd Friday event.  




The Dunedin Concert Band performed a series of Holiday songs at the Gazebo.




Vendors and merchants displayed items along Main Street.





I really like the bokeh that I am able to get with the Nikon 24-120mm f4.0 lens.  I think that I could have cropped the ISO back to 1600 and I still would have gotten good resolution. I look forward to experimenting more with this lens. And, the next time I will remember to bring a monopod for even sharper photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment