Wednesday, December 17, 2014

1st Photos from iPhone 6+

My new iPhone 6+ arrived on Monday from AT&T after a 3 month wait. I wanted 128 gigs of memory and black...apparently the most desired 6+ kit. I am thrilled to finally have this phone in my hands. 

I would like to share a few of my 1st photos from the phone. Sorry, but I just couldn't resist enhancing with Snapseed!

All of these photos were taken at Tampa's International Mall. Oh yes, I stopped at the Apple Stire to purchase Apple Care. The phone offers lots of options...Slo Mi, Pano, Time Lapse and Square.  

The setup was a breeze since I backed up my old iPhone 5 before synching with the new phone. It only required a quick phone call to Apple Support to move the phone # from my iPhone 5 to the 6+. 

I bought the Apple rubber gel back for the phone which prevents it from being too slippery. The phone fits fine where I always carry it in my front pocket. I am craving the fun that I am looking forward to with my new iPhone 6+. 

No comments:

Post a Comment