Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Selfies Using the XShot Extender


My my 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 is now 15 years old and I am still having a ball with the car.  I waited on the MB for 16 months. I ordered the car in 1996 on the day that Mercedes Benz announced that they were going to build a sporty car with a retractible hardtop. I took a few "selfies" with my XShot extender yesterday. 
 

 Not only can you take cool selfies with the XShot, but you can also get the camera into crazy angles that are difficult to get without a really tall tripod or a ladder.


 Car Lights on for great photos. I learned that from Joe Farace.  


All of these photos were taken with my Panasonic Lumix DMC LF1...ISO 80, Aperture priority, f4.0, 10 second delay attached to my XShot. The XShot only works with small compact cameras.  I guess that it would also work on an iPhone. You can check this cool device out at  XShot  I bought mine at Hunt's Photo and Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment