Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My New - Tiny Lumix LF1 Camera

I just received my newest camera...a Panasonic Lumix DMC LF1.  I just received it last night.  Don't you just love Amazon Prime? I brought it with me to the airport I  haven't even been able to charge the camera yet, but here are a couple of observations. The package was tiny. The camera is smaller than my iPhone 5 in its Mophie case. That's pretty small. It includes a USB and AC charger. You just plug the phone into an outlet or a computer for about 3 hours and it is good to go.

The camera appears easy to set up and it's easy to use. I am looking forward to using the wifi function.  The Leica lens zooms to 200mm and focuses down to about 3 inches for macro photography. It shoots in RAW mode and RAW plus JPEG. It has 2 custom settings on the command dial. I will use one for HDR bursts. The second one I will use for portraits at the largest aperture that the camera will bear which is 2.0.

This is going to be fun and rejuvenating.  More later...






No comments:

Post a Comment