Friday, August 9, 2013

Photos from Church Shoot

Wednesday I went on a photo shoot with 5 other photographers to shoot the interior of Peace Presbyterian Church in Clearwater, Florida.


I decided to take along my 8 mm Rokinon Fisheye lens on my Nikon D7000  for the majority of the shoot.  I recently purchased this lens for opportunities just like this.  I decided to buy this lens as opposed to the much more expensive Nikon lens since I knew that I would rarely use this lens.  But, it is certainly the perfect lens for church interiors.  It allows the photographer to get everything in the photo from the base of the alter all the way up to the interesting wooden rafters. I converted this to monochrome in Nik Silver Efex Pro.


The stained glass in this church is spectacular.  Much of it has been donated by local congregants.  








No comments:

Post a Comment