Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fat Tuesday in the Rockies


Tuesday was beautiful in Breckenridge with cold temperatures topping in the teens. I skied by myself ...got in 10 runs under beautiful blue skies. I got back to the Lodge at 2 PM.  Lynn heated up some leftover Mac and cheese from our wonderful dinner on Monday night at Briar Rose. We had never had the Mac and cheese there. It came highly recommended. 

This was Fat Tuesday and Breckenridge takes advantage of every opportunity for a party. We stood along Main Street and watched the short, funky Fat Tuesday Parade. I took my Nikon 70-200mm Nikon lens. I got some interesting people shots, but I probably could have gotten by with a wide angle lens. I will post my photos here when I return home. 

Dinner Tuesday night was at Steak and Rib.  It is a favorite of ours. Lynn and I had the lamb t-bones...Fabulous.  Our friends had the elk which they really enjoyed. 

Looks like another great day on the mountain. More later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment