Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Removing an ugly sign in Nik/Google Snapseed.


While on my daily walk today I spotted the beautiful Mercedes-Benz above.  I really should have positioned my body and camera to eliminate the offending sign!  In post I took out the sign with Nik/Google Snapseed's healing brush.  This is an app for the iPhone and iPad.  But, there is a trick that I just learned to getting it right without messing up the photo.  When working in Snapseed and after selecting the photo you need to select the Healing Brush.  Then you need to double tap on the image to greatly enlarge it.  If you just use the resulting photo without enlarging it for the edit I can guarantee that you will mess it up.  Then you just need to carefully brush your finger over the area that needs to be replaced.  And, voila...that's all that there is to it. That's what I did above.  Nice car.  How did I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment