Friday, April 10, 2015

Night Photograph Opportunities


Recently my wife and I attended the special limited engagement event, Zoominations at Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo.  This was a great opportunity to test the nighttime capabilities of my recently purchased Nikon D750 camera.


These photographs were taken using the Nikon 24-120mm f4.0 lens.  My aperture varied from 2500-4000.  All were taken with the camera on a Gitzo monopod after the sun went down and the sky became an inky black.


Once again, I am thrilled with the results from my new full frame camera. I am finding that nighttime and event photography makes my best use of this camera. I also really like the Nikon D750's wifi capabilities.  It is fun to be able to take a photo and immediately be able to send it to my iPhone or iPod for quick posting on social media sites. Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment