Saturday, September 27, 2014

Car Photos - The new Mercedes-Benz CLA

Mercedes Benz recently introduced their new CLA model to the U.S. Market. Lynn and I had lunch with friends that had just taken delivery of their sporty new car. This was definitely a photo op. The new CLA wreaks sporty. I took this picture as our friends were parking their car for our lunch.  I love the German crest on the front plate and the sunlight illuminating the headlights . I think that this photo screams "I want one!" What do you think?

I am usually challenged when I try to get good auto interior photos, but this interior screamed of impact. I particularly like the dark and light contrast of the interior fabric. And, my friends added a nice touch with their Turkish floor mats. I used a Gaussian Blur on the background of the top image to focus on the CLA's style. These photos were taken with my tiny compact Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LF1.

No comments:

Post a Comment