Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OMG - 2 New Cameras on the same day!

I arrived home from my local camera club meeting to be surprised for the second time on Tuesday. Lynn told me that another box arrived. Wow. It is my new micro 4/3 Olympus OMD camera. I recently traded my Oly E-PL 3 camera for the new OMD with Gary Farber of Hunt's Photo & Video while at the NANPA Summit in Jacksonville. The trade show at NANPA was the perfect place to look at new gear and to work on my wish list. I also just bought David Busch's guide for the Olympus OMD E-M5. I find reading Busch's guides to be the best way to learn new tricks for my cameras. I have all of his guides for my Nikon, Canon and now Olympus cameras.

Well, now it's time to open that big box..and start up my new toy....  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment