Thursday, March 14, 2013

More on New Gear for Tahiti trip.

For this exotic future adventure to the tropics (Tahiti and the Society Islands) I decided that some new light gear was in order so after doing some research here is what I purchased.  Since so many of our adventures from the ship will have to do with snorkeling I needed some type of an underwater camera. I have never done any underwater photography and I really don't have any plans to get real serious about it in the future so I don't need anything too expensive. I settled on the compact Olympus TG 1 iHS. This camera has been replaced by the TG 1 iHS.  But, like I said earlier I want to spend as little money as possible for this item. I was able to save an additional $100 by buying this camera reconditioned from Olympus. Here is a link to the specs for the TG 1 iHS.

 http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/tough-tg-1.html

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment