Friday, December 26, 2014

Olympus 45mm 1.8 Lens - First Shoot


I recently added a Olympus 45mm 1.8 lens to my kit.  I decided to use it for the first time recently at the Safety Harbor Fall Craft Fair.  It was the only lens that I took with my Olympus OMD-EM5 micro four-thirds camera.


I really like the lens.  It appears to work really well for street photography.  As has been suggested in other blogs and reviews the lens is good and sharp at the focus point and softens to a nice bokeh.


I shot all of these photos at f4.0 which seems to be a safe spot for me to get sharp focus and still deliver a nice softly blurred background (bokeh).  I think that the next time out with this lens that I will go step out of the box and open it up to it's largest aperture at 1.8 and see what it will do.


Your thoughts are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment